Kids and Adults love Sandwiches. Sandwich can be had for Breakfast or along with evening Tea.
My version contains the most loved Potato.
1. Bread slices - 8
3. Potato filling
1. Boiled potatoes 3
2. Onion chopped finely 1
3. Hand full of coriander leaves chopped
4. Salt to taste
5. Tomato 1 chopped finely
6. Chilli powder to taste
7. Garam Masala to taste.
8. Oil 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a kadai, fry onions till transparent.
2. Now add chopped tomato fry nicely till cooked.
3. Mix mashed potatoes, chilli powder, salt and garam masala powder and fry for few minutes and keep aside.
1. Butter the bread slices and keep the filling and spread evenly.
2. Close with another slice of bread.
3. Keep this in a sandwich toaster.
* Spicy Sandwich is Ready. *