Lemon Rice with Grated Carrot
Yet Another variety Rice that's easy to make, suitable for picnic and travel.
My version contains Carrot too !
1. Cooked Rice 1cup (each grain should be separate)
2. Salt to taste
3. Lemon juice according to taste.
4. One Small Grated Carrot.
5. Turmeric Powder Little
1. Mustard seeds
2. Urad dal
3. Channa dal
4. Ground nuts
5. Cashew nuts
6. Green chillies 2
7. Red Chilli 1
8. Curry leaves little
9. Oil 2 tsp
1. Heat Oil in a Kadai / Pan and season with Mustard, Urad, Channa dal , Ground Nuts, Cashew Nuts, Green and Red Chillies and Curry leaves.
2. Add Grated Carrot and saute for a minute.
3. Now add Turmeric and Hing, switch off.
4. Squeeze out Lemon Juice, add Salt and mix this.
5. Add the Cooked Rice and Mix well.
6. While mixing add 2tsp of Sesame Oil.
* Lemon Carrot Rice Ready. *
# Best Served with Papads, Bhindi Fry. #