Chilli - Cheese Fritters
I had tasted Chilli Cheese Fritters made by my friend. It was delicious. I tried this and luckily it came out well. :-)
Hope you are also lucky with the procedure to make this that I share below.
1. Chilli (Big and light colored)
2. Cheese grated 1/4 cup
3. Coriander leaves one small bunch
4. Oil to fry
1. Besan (gram flour) 1/2 cup
2. Rice flour one tsp
3. Salt to taste
4. Grated ginger little
5. Cooking soda - a pinch.
Note: The Batter must be thicker than normal bajji batter.
1. Slit chillies and take out the seeds.
2. Mix chopped Coriander leaves, Grated Cheese in a bowl .
3. Stuff this mixture in Chilli.
4. Coat the Chilli with batter and deep fry it in oil.
5. Drain Oil.
* Serve with Hot Mint Chutney or Khatti / Meeti Chutney or Tomato Sauce. *
1. Left over Idli batter or Dosa batter (1 Tbsp for 1/2 cup of Besan) by adding to the Besan can also good texture to the fritters. (no need for cooking soda).