Bindi Fry / Lady's finger fry
Yet another vegetable that is good to with Rotis and Rice. Children normally find Lady's finger yucky. Lets see how to make it interesting.
1. Lady's finger 1/2 kg
2. One Red Onion - finely sliced
3. Half tomato ( Cut length wise)
4. Green Chillies 2 (slit)
6. Salt to taste
7. Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
8. Coriander Powder 1 tsp
1. Oil 3 tsp
2. Mustard seeds
3. Cumin seeds
1. Wash and dry the ladys finger and cut into 2 to 3 cm long.
2. Heat oil in a kadai , season with mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3. Add onion and fry till brown with slit green chillies.
4. Then goes the main ingredient, ladys finger, hing and cook in open pan for 5 minutes.
5. Add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder , tomato and cook untill the size of the ladys finger shrinks.
Have it with Rice or Rotis.
* Children loved it, right !