Goes well with an Evening Tea.
1. Puff Pastry (I used the locally available Sunshine Puff Pastry)
2. Melted Butter 1 tsp
Measure 2: For Stuffing
1. Potatoes - 2
2. Beet Root - 1/2
3. Green peas - 1/4 cup (Frozen)
4. Ginger and Green Chilli paste - 1 tsp
5. Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
6. Salt - To taste
7. Lime Juice - 1/4 tsp
8. Onion Finely chopped - 1 (Optional)
9. Oil - 1 tsp
1. Boil Potatoes, Beetroot and Peas. Mash them well and keep aside.
2. Heat Oil in a pan, add Chopped Onions, Ginger & Green Chilli paste and fry well.
3. Add Mashed Potatoes, Beetroot and Peas and cook for a few minutes.
4. Sprinkle Garam Masala and Lime juice.
5. Thaw Puff Pastry and roll it to a rectangle of 1/2 inch thickness.
6. Put the filling inside and close. Seal this with water.
7. Refrigerate these for about 30 minutes.
8. Bake in a Pre-heated Oven for 25 minutes in 180° C.
9. Before baking bursh slightly with melted butter.
*/* Are you Ready for the Hot and Crispy Veg Puff ? */*
Note:-1. If you have rolled the Puff Pastry into a Square, fold them diagonally.