SabhuDhana kichadhiSabhudhana Kichadi is a Breakfast / Evening Snack / Upvas Khana
1. Sago (Javvarisi) 1 cup
2. Finely Chopped Potatoes 1/2 cup
3. Powdered Groundnuts 1/4 cup
4. Salt to taste
5. Green Chillies chopped finely 2
6. Jeera 1 tsp
7. Ghee 2 tsps
8. Lime/ Lemon Juice
9. Coriander Leaves for garnishing
1. Wash Sago several times and drain water. Close with a lid and keep aside for minimum 4 hours.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add Jeera and fry potatoes.
3. When it is almost done add Sago and mix well.
4. Now goes Powdered Ground Nuts and Salt. Mix well and allow it until fully cooked.
5. Garnish it with Lime/Lemon Juice and Coriander Leaves.
*/* Have this Morning, Afternoon or Evening - You will enjoy this. */*