(+) Neyyi Urundai is a traditional dish of Southern India.
(+) Rich in Protiens.
(+) Can be prepared with one dal or combination of 2 dals.
(+) This post is with Green moong Dal.
1. Green Moong Dal Powder
2 cups2. Ghee 1-1/4 cups
3. Elaichi Powder
4. Sugar Powder In the ratio of 1:1
5. Cashews, Raisins and Badam
Method:1. Fry Green Moong on tawa without adding oil, till upi get a good aroma.
2. Cool and make the Dal into fine powder. (Sieve and Measure it)
3. In one portion Dal powder add one portion of Sugar powder.
4. Mix elaichi, fried cashew, badam, raisins .
5. Melt ghee and pour over dal mixture.
6. When still hot, make balls.7. Cool and store in an Air Tight Container.