Ingredients:1. Ragi flour 3 cups
2. Rice flour 1/2 cup
3. Urad dal 1/3 cup ( Soaked and grind into paste)
4. Onion finely chopped 2
5. Green chillies finely chopped 2 ( according to taste)
6. Curry leaves and coriander leaves little
7. Curd 1/4 cup (sour) (Optional)
8. Salt to taste.
# Makes 10 - 12 Dosas. #
1. Grind Urad dal till frothy.
2. Mix Rice Flour, Ragi Flour, Salt and Curd. Add water if necessary.
** Note that this batter should be as thick as Bajji / Pakora batter.
3. Allow it ferment for about 8 to 10 hours.
4. While making Dosas, add Onion, Chillies, Curry and coriander leaves mix well.
Add water if necessary.
5. Grease Dosa pan with Oil, heat it.
6. Pour the batter in centre and spread in circular motion.
7. Cook both sides applying little oil .
* Serve Hot with Coconut Chutney. *
1. This Dosa should be slightly thicker than normal dosa.
2. To make this Dosa a whole meal, add Grated carrots, Coconuts etc.
3. Instant Preparation:- Add the Ragi flour to the left over Dosa / Idli batter
- Idli / Dosa batter : Ragi flour 1: 3.