Who does not like Aloo Paratha? Am sure they shall rank among the smallest of the minority.
Aloo Paratha appeals to the Adults (Spicy), Children (as Aloo is inside) and Home makers (for its instantness).
I have a quite an easy and simple way of making Aloo Paratha that requires No Grinding of Masala .
Ingredients - Paratha:
1) Wheat flour 1 cup
2) Salt to taste
3) Water required amount.
4) Oil for frying + kneading.
1) Boiled potato 2
2) Chopped onion ½
3) Green chilli chopped 1
4) ¼ tsp red chilli powder
5) Salt to taste
6) Handful of Coriander leaves - chopped.
1) Boil Potato, Peel off skin and Mash it well .
2) Add to the Mashed Potato, the Chopped Onion, Green chilli, Coriander leaves, Red chilli powder and Salt.
3) Mix them thoroughly.
4) Make a ball and keep it aside.
* Take kneaded dough a little than the stuffing balls.
* With the help of oil make the kneading dough into a cup and fill it with stuffing and close
* Dust this with wheat flour and press/roll into thick circles.
* Heat this on a Tawa, both sides, applying little oil, on each side.
* Have this Hot with Curds and pickle. *
! Try this and share your comments/ tips on how to increase the Aloo Paratha loving community. !