# A traditional dish of Kerala / Tamilnadu.
# Vegetables cooked in a coconut gravy.
1. Vegetables (White Pumpkin, Yellow Pumpkin, Raw Banana, Carrot, Peas, Potato, Beans, Drumstick - All in equal quantity except Drumstick) all cut into 2 inch pieces length wise.
2. Coconut for 3 cups of mixed veg - 1/2 cup
3. Green Chillies - according to taste
4. Salt to taste
5. Tamarind Water 3 table spoons (Optional)
6. Curd - 1/4 cup
7. Rice flour - 2 tsp
Grind Grated Coconut, Green Chillies and Rice flour adding little water into a nice paste
1. Coconut oil 2 tsp
2. Curry leaves one string.
1. Boil all vegetables adding Tamarind water, little water, Salt and Hing.
2. Add Ground paste and Cook till it boils.
3. Now goes Curd and Cook for 2 min in medium flame and switch off.
4. Season with Coconut Oil and Curry leaves.
* Mouth Watering Avail is Ready. *
! Goes will with Hot Sambar Rice, Puliyotharai, Variety Rice, Adai , Pongal . !
1. Soaked rice can be used instead of rice flour.
2. Always use Semi Ripe Green Chillies to get good flavor and taste.