Long Beans with Potato Stir Fry
Long Beans and Potato - Pepper flavored
An Easy to make Vegetable and its taste is irresistible, too !
1. Long Beans 2 cups - Cut into 1 inch pieces.
2. Potatoes - Cut as Cubes - 1 cup.
3. Salt - to taste
4. Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
5. Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Pepper Powder 1 tsp (According to taste)
7. Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tsp ( optional)
1. Mustard Seeds
2. Cumin seeds
3. Curry leaves
4. Oil - 2 tsp
1. Heat Oil in a Pan / Kadai add seasonings.
2. Add cut Vegetables (Long beans and Potato), Salt, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder and Pepper powder mix well.
3. Cover and Cook in medium flame for 15 minutes. Stir in between. (Water can be sprinkled, if needed.)
* Quick to Cook and an interesting side dish for Rotis and Rice. *