Carrot BabyCorn Rice
1. Basmati Rice - 1 Cup
2. Carrot grated - 4 Medium size.
3. Baby corns cut into fingers - 6
4. Green chillies 2 to 3 ( slit)
5. Salt to taste
6. Cloves - 3
7. Cinnamon stick 1 small piece.
1. Ghee or Oil - 2 tsp
2. Mustard Seeds
3. Cumin Seeds
4. Curry Leaves.
1. Curry leaves and coriander leaves
2. Fried Cashew nut pieces.
1. In a Kadai heat 1/2 tsp of Ghee add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and washed Basmati Rice and fry for few minutes or till the water evaporates.
2. Add 2 cups of Water and Salt (just enough for Rice) to the Rice and pressure cook.
3. Cool the Rice, each grain should be separate.
4. In a Kadai add remaining Ghee and season with Mustard, Cumin, Curry leaves and Green chillies.
5. Now add Baby corns and fry for 2 minutes and add Grated Carrot and fry in a medium flame till water evaporates from the Carrot and add Salt.
6. Mix Rice with fried Carrot mixture, Garnish with Coriander and Cashew serve Hot.
<*> A Rice that is Nice. Yes or No ? <*>