Ghee Mysore Pak
Also, Krishna Sweets (Coimbatore) Mysore pak is very famous.
They make Mysore pak with full of Ghee and Melts in our mouth.
Am trying to get that texture and taste for so many years, without much success.
Here goes the Mysore Pak.
Ingredients Needed:1. Besan (Gram Flour ) 1 cup
2. Sugar 1-1/2 cups
3. Ghee 1-1/2 cups to 2 cups
4. Water 3/4 cup
5. Little sugar to sprinkle on top of Mysore Pak.
Besan Mixed with ghee
1.Heat Ghee and mix with Besan and Keep it Aside.
2. Take Sugar, add water (separately) and bring it to a boil with one string consistency.
3. When Sugar Syrup comes to a string consistency, pour this Besan mixture and gradually and mix well.
4. When the Mysore Pak gathers to the centre, it is time to pour onto a greased plate. (Ghee)
5. Sprinkle some Sugar on top.
6. When it is still warm, cut into required shapes.
() Delicious Mysore Pak is Ready. ()
This is my submission for JFI#6 (Ghee)
Hosted by Cooking Medley