# Rasam with Cauliflower pieces and dal water.
# Slightly spicy and flavoured with lemon.
# Easy to make and best for parties.
These are What you need:
1. Cauliflower - One small floret
2. Cooked and Diluted dal water (Toor dal) 2 cups
3. Slit Green Chillies - 3
4. Lemon Juice - 2 tsps
5. Salt to taste
7. Turmeric Powder
8. Ripe Tomato - 1/2 (Finely Cut)
These are What you need to Make coarse powder:
1. Pepper 1/2 tsp
2. Jeera 1 tsp
3. Few seeds of coriander
4. One Garlic pod.
These are What you need For Tempering:
1. Oil / Ghee 2 tsp
2. Mustard seeds
3. Small piece of cinnamon stick
4. 1 or 2 cloves.
These are What you need For Garnishing:
1. Coriander Leaves
2. Curry Leaves
1. In boiling water immerse Cauliflower for 5 minutes, Take out and chop finely.
2. In diluted Dal water add Salt, Turmeric powder, Hing, Green chillies, finely chopped Tomatoes andthe Hero of this recipe, chopped Cauliflower.
3. Mix Coarse powder and keep it aside.
4. Heat Oil or Ghee in a pan, Temper the mustard seeds, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Pour this mixture and cook in slow flame till boiling stage.
6. Squeeze Lemon juice after switching off.
-- Cauli Rasam is Ready --
][ Enjoy this with Rice or as a Clear Soup. ][