Kollu Rasam (Horse Gram Rasam)
/-> Spicy rasam made with Kollu.
/-> Good for cough and cold, body pains etc.
/-> Good for people on diet.
1. Kollu 1/4 cup (soaked overnight and cooked)
2. Tamarind water 1 cup
3. Rasam Powder 1-1/2 tsp [Pl see here ]
4. Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
5. Curry leaves
6. Coriander leaves
7. Garlic one pod
8. Salt to taste
9. Mustard seeds
10. Cumin seeds
11. Ghee one tsp
1. Boil Tamarind water by adding Salt, Turmeric, Hing and Curry leaves.
2. When the raw smell of Tamarind goes add cooked Kollu a little.
3. Grind the remaining Kollu with one garlic pod.
4. Dilute this Kollu paste with cooked water or water pour on boiling Tamarind water.
5. Add Coriander leave, when the Rasam is about to boil.
6. Temper the Mustard, Cumin and pour over Rasam.
# Spicy Kollu Rasam is Ready. #