# Masala Dosa is the most popular dish of India.
# Crispy Dosas stuffed with Potato Masala.
1. 2 1/2 cups Raw Rice
2. 1 1/2 cups Boiled Rice (Idli Rice)
3. 1 tsp Methi Seeds (fenugreek)
4. 1 Cup Urad dal
5. Salt to taste
6. Soak for 4 hours and Grind into paste and leave it for fermentation for 8 to 10 hours.
~ Grind Red Dried Chilli and Salt to mix with Dosa Batter.
1. Boiled Potatoes Medium Size - 3
2. Red Onion Sliced - 2
3. Green Chillies - 2 sliced
4. Tomato 1 cubed into small pieces.
5. Peas (Frozen or fresh) one handful
6. Carrot cut into small cubes - 1/2 cup
7. Salt to taste
8. Mustard seeds
9. Urad and Channa dal - 1 tsp
10. Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
11. Water - 1/2 cup
12. Curry and Coriander leaves
1. Heat Oil in a pan, add Mustard seeds, Urad dal and Channa dal.
2. Add sliced Onion and Green Chillies fry for 3 to 4 minutes in medium flame
3. Now add Carrot pieces, Peas and fry for a while and pour water on it, cook tillall Vegetables are done.
4. Add Turmeric powder, Tomato pieces and boiled Mashed Potatoes, Salt and cook well tillthe water evaporates.
5. Garnish with Curry and Coriander leaves and keep aside.
Making of Dosa:
1. Heat Dosa pan, wipe it with Oil and spread Dosa on circular motion.
2. Sprinkle some water and oil on Dosa and cook till Crisp.
3. Apply Masala, fold it.
[%] Masala Dosa is a Majedar Dosa. [%]
This is my Contribution towards Weekend Breakfast Blogging by Saffron Trail Nandita.http://saffrontrail.blogspot.com/2006/06/weekend-breakast-blogging-fortnightly.html