/- Podimass is a dry curry.
/- Goes well with Vatral Kulambu, Kara Kulambu, Milagu Kulambu etc.
/- Easy to make and tastes a little sour.
1. Vazhakkai - 2 (Plantains or Raw Bananas)
2. Coconut 2 tsp
3. Ginger finely chopped 1/2 tsp
4. Green Chillies 2 finely chopped
5. Dry red chillies 2
6. Curry leaves 1 string
8. Salt to taste
9. Lemon juice 2 tsp (according to taste)
# Serves 2.
1. Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
2. Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
3. Channa dal - 1/2 tsp
4. Oil - 2 tsp
1. Cut Vazhakkai into 2 pieces and boil .
2. Cool it , Remove skin and Grate it .
3. In the grated Vazhakkai add Salt and Lemon juice and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a Pan / Kadai and Season with Mustard Seeds, Urad Dal, Channa Dal, Green and Red chillies, Ginger and Hing.
5. When the dal colour changes to golden , add Vazhakkai and fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add grated coconut and fry for a minute.
<\> Salt and Sour Vazhakkai Podimass is ready to serve. >