Baby Potato fry with Peanut Butter
I had bought Baby Potatoes with the Idea of making Dum Aloo. Due to change of plan, I needed a fry Curry for Rasam Rice, I decided to make Baby Potato Curry but with some difference. I added Peanut Butter for Marinating.
Here goes what I did to get this Baby Potato in Peanut Butter Fry.
1. Baby Potatoes (boiled and skin removed) 1/2 kg
2. Salt to taste
3. Oil 1 tsp
For Making Paste:
1.Besan (gram Flour ) 2 tsp
2. Rice Flour 2 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder
5. Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
6. Peanut Butter 2 tsp
7. Water 4 tsp to 6 tsp
8. Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp (according to taste)
Mix everything with water and nicely coat these Masala paste in potatoes and keep aside for 30 minutes.
1.Heat Oil add mustard and Cumin seeds.
2. Add marinated Potatoes and fry in a medium flame till crisp.
!~! Serve Hot with Rasam Rice, Sambar Rice. !~!
1. Prick with toothpick potatoes before marinating to enhance the masala taste.
2. Use Non-Stick utensil for best results.