Quick and Easy dish made of Carrot and Basic Spices.
1. Carrots - 2 Nos
2. Onions - Medium size - 2 nos
3. One Big Tomato (blanch it and make it Purée)
4. Salt to Taste
5. Turmeric Powder
6. Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Ingredients for Masala:-
1. Green Chilli - 2
2. Garlic pods - 4 nos
3. Ginger - Small Piece
4. Coriander Leaves - Handful
Ingredients for Seasoning:-
1. Oil - 2 tsps
2. Cumin Seeds - 1/2 Tsp
3. Curry leaves
4. Coriander Leaves - for Garnishing
1. Heat Oil in a Kadai Season with Cumin Seeds and Curry Leaves.
2. Put Onions and fry till Golden brown.
3. Now goes the chopped Carrot, Turmeric Powder and Salt and stir fry nicely .
4. At this stage add Grinded Masala Paste and fry well till raw smell goes.
5. Add blanched Tomato Purée, Cover and allow the carrots to be cooked well.
6. When carrots are fully cooked, add Coconut Milk and cook till they are blend nicely.
Serve this Curry with Chappathi or Hot Rice.