Whole Meal Paratha with Vegetables and Less Oil.
Lunch Box recipe.
To make Dough:
1. Wheat flour 1 cup
2. Water to knead
3. Salt to taste
4. Oil 1 tsp
To make the Vegetable Stuffing:
1. Carrot 1/2 chopped
2. Boiled Potato 1
3. Cabbage 1/4 cup chopped
4. Cauli Flower 1/4 Cup
5. Onion 1 chopped finely
6. Coriander leaves
7. Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
8. Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp or according to taste
9. Ginger Garlic Paste 1/4 tsp
10. Salt to taste
11. Oil 1 tsp
1. Knead the Wheat flour and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Steam all Vegetables and mash them.
3. Heat Oil in a Kadai add Chopped Onion, Ginger Garlic paste
and Saute for a minute.
4. Add the boiled Vegetables, Coriander, Red Chilli powder, Coriander Leaves
and Salt and Mix thoroughly.
5. Cool it and make Medium size balls.
6. Take kneaded Dough, Roll in to thick circle and keep the
filling and close it nicely without any gap.
7. Heat Tawa and shallow fry both sides applying Oil or Ghee and serve hot.
Have this Paratha with Pickle and/or Curd.
1. Whenever making a Stuffed Paratha, the kneaded dough should not be too thick.
2. Roll the dough with stuffing gently, to keep the Stuffing intact and to avoid coming out.
3. For more flavour, add Garam Masala powder to the Vegetables.
This is my Submission for Coffee's MBP (Lets Roll)