My Son had asked me to try out Muffins for a weekend.
It had been awhile that I had used my newly bought Oven.[now few months old]
This Recipe was given by a friend. Thanks to her and I share my Banana Muffins with you all.
1. Banana 2 - Fully Ripe
2. Plain Flour - 1 cup
3. Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
4. Baking Powder - 3/4 tsp
5. Sugar Powder - 6 Tblsp
6. Honey - 2 table spoons
7. Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 tsp
8. Butter - 3 to 4 tablespoons
9. Pinch of Salt
10. Vanilla Extract - few drops
1. In a vessel take Butter, Honey, Vanilla extract and Melt it and keep it aside
2. In another bowl, mash Bananas and add Melted Butter Mixture.
3. Sift the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon Powder, Sugar Powder together and keep it aside.
4. Mix this Flour with the Mashed Bananas and the Butter mixture and gently mix all these with wooden spatula.
5. Preheat the Oven 180° C.6. Put the paper cups in the Muffin Pan and fill them about 2/3rds and Bake at 180° C for about 25 mins or till done.
~ * ~ Tempting Banana Muffins are Ready ~ * ~
Note:1. Sprinkle some Almond or Walnut bits to make this more interesting.