Besan and Sliced onion seasoned with Masala.
Can be stored for a week.
1. Besan (kadalai Maavu) 1 cup
2. Green Chillies 2 finely chopped
3. Rice flour 1 tsp
4. Rawa 1 tsp
5. Onion lengthly chopped 1 cup
6. Ghee 2 tsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Red Chilli Powder to taste
9. Coriander and Curry Leaves
10. Cashew Nuts broken
11. Pinch of soda (optional)
12. Oil for deep frying
13. Water to knead.
1. In a mixing bowl, put Onion slices, Chopped Green Chillies, Coriander and Curry Leaves, Salt, Soda ,Cashew Nuts and Ghee.
2. Mix everything with hand and leave it aside for about 20 minutes.
3. Now, add Besan, Rice Flour, Rawa and mix thoroughly.
4. Need be, sprinkle some water.
5. Heat Oil in a kadai, roughly make small fritters and deep fry in oil.
6. Drain out excess oil and store in an air tight container.