1. Rice 1 cup
Wash it and dry it on a towel for drying.
Powder it like fine rawa in a mixer.
2. Water for one cup rice rawa 2 ¼ water
3. Grated coconut 2 table spoon
1. Oil 2 table spoon
2. Urad dal 1 tsp
3. Channa dal 1 tsp
4. Mustard seeds 1 tsp
5. Green chillies 2
6. Red chillies 2
7. Curry leaves 1 string
8. Hing Little
9. Finely cut Ginger - ½ tsp
1. Take a tawa and heat it. Pour oil and season it with the above ingredients.
2. Pour water and add grated coconut in that water.
3. Let the water boil.
4. Slowly add rice rawa by stiring without forming any lumps.
5. Close with a lid and slow the fire for 5 min.
6. After cooling, with wet hands you can make oblong balls and steam it till cooked.
1. If we use coconut oil flavour will be nice.
2. Can use idli rawa also to make this dish.
3. Side dish:: Sambhar, Kothsu, More Kulambu, Coconut chutney.
# Comments, Suggestions welcome. #