1.Urud dal : 1 cup
2.Boiled rice (Ukkada chawal) 4 cups
3.Salt to taste.
Soak Urad dal and rice separately for 6 hours.
Grind separately rice fine rawa consistency.
Urad dal till frothy at least for 30 minutes in wet grinder.
Add salt mix thoroughly and keep it for fermentation.
Before preparing idlis wash idli plate and apply oil and keep.
Should not mix the fermented batter very hard.
Mix gently pour on idli plates. Boil this for 10 minutes in
High flame and 5 minutes in sim.
After taking out the plates allow it to cool and take out the
Idlis with the spoon.
Enjoy the Idlis with hot onion sambar, coconut chutney.
1. Grinding in mixer rice quantity is 3 cups.
2. To get soft idlis add 2 tsp oil in the batter.
3. By putting a wet white cloth over idli plate and when U cook this way, U can take out idlis immediately.
4. Salt should be added correctly then only the batter will ferment.
5. Wash rice thoroughly then only idli will turn into white.
6. After soaking do not wash the lentils, nutrition value will loose.