Vegetable Fried Rice
Indo Chinese cuisine and very popular while dining out.
This Fried Rice is very easy to make and tastes very delicious.
This can be prepared quickly and even with left over rice.
1. Cooked Rice - 1 cup ( add salt and few drops of lime/ lemon juice while cooking )
2. Finely Chopped Vebetables - 3/4 cup (Carrot, Beans, Cabbage, Capsicum and Onion)
3. Finely Chopped or Crushed Garlic - 4nos
4. Slit green chilli - 1
5. Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
6. Salt to Taste
7. Spring Onions to Garnish
8. Oil - 2 table spoons (here I used one tablespoon Sunflower oil + one tablespoon Seasame oil)
9. Sugar pinch
10. Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
|Vege Fried Rice|
1. Heat oil in a broad Kadai.
2. Add chopped Garlic and fry nicely till you get a good aroma.
3. Now goes chopped onion, sauté for few minutes then add all vegetables except Capsicum.
4. Add slit Green Chilli and fry for a minute, by this time vegetables get cooked.
5. Add Capsicum, Soya sauce, Pepper powder and sugar - sauté for a minutes then Add Rice and toss well.
6. Garnish with Spring onions and serve hot with any Manchurians.