Crispy Thattai added with Methi flavour.
Very good for Diabetic patients.
Delicious Tea time Snack.
1. Maida 1 cup
2. Wheat Flour 1 cup
3. Besan 1 cup
4. Finely chopped chillies 1 tsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Ghee 1 tablespoon
7. Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
9. Finely chopped methi leaves 1 cup
10. Sesame seeds 2 tsp
11. Coriander Powder 1 tsp
12. Red Chilli Powder According to taste.
13. Water to knead the dough.
14. Oil for deep frying
1. In a bowl add No1 to 12 and mix nicely with hands.
2. Sprinkle some water and knead stiff dough.
3. Make a big Chappati and cut with biscuit cutter and prick each small circle with fork.
4. Deep fry in hot oil till crisp.
5. Cool it and store in an air tight container.
# Don't Resist this. Enjoy the Crispy, Tasty Methi Thattais. #