Aloo Gobi Matter (Potatoes, Cauliflower and Peas)
[:] Famous Dish of North India.
[:] Dry Curry with Ginger slices, Masala powder and lemon juice.
[:] Chatpatta Preparation.
1. Cauliflower - 1/2 cup (small florets)
2. Potatoes cubed - 1/2 cup
3. Peas (frozen or fresh) - 1/4 cup
4. Green Chillies - 2 slit (according to taste)
5. Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
7. Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
8. Sliced Ginger - 1 tsp
9. Salt to taste
10. Garam Masala Powder - 3/4 tsp
11. Lime Juice - 1 tsp
12. Oil - 2 to 3 tsp
1. Mustard seeds
2. Cumin seeds
3. Curry leaves
4. Coriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Heat Oil in a pan and season with Mustard, Cumin, Curry leaves and Hing.
2. Add Potato Pieces and fry for 3 minutes in medium flame.
3. Then goes Cauliflower pieces, Peas, Slit Green Chillies, Turmeric powder, Coriander Powder,
Red Chilli powder and Salt. Mix well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. When Potatoes and Flower are completely cooked , add Garam Masala powder and Ginger slices and cook for a minute.
5. Switch off and mix Lemon juice and garnish with Coriander leaves.
[:] Serve with Hot Rotis or Hot Pooris. [:]