Mint, Coriander and Curry leaves (MCC) thuvayal.
I had plenty of Mint, Coriander and Curry leaves and with that I made this thuvayal.
Very refreshing and appetizing thuvayal.
It enhance the taste buds and a feel good side dish.
1. Mint leaves 1 cup (washed and tightly pressed)
2. Coriander leaves - 1 cup
3. Curry leaves - 1/2 cup
4. Oil 2 tsp
5. Urad dal - 1-1/2 tablespoons
6. Pepper corns - 1/4 tsp
7. Dry red Chilli - 6 ( according to taste )
8. Green Chilli - 1
10. Tamarind small gooseberry size. (here I used tamarind paste 3/4 tsp)
1. Heat 2 tsps of Oil in a Kadai, fry Urad dal, Red Chilli, Green Chilli (slit) and peppercorns to golden brown and keep it aside.
3. When it cools completely grind it . First grind leaves salt , chilies, tamarind to paste without adding water.
Small piece of ginger can be added to get good flavor.
Very little water may be added to make this thuvayal
This can be refrigerated even for a week.