Chickpeas Golden Khadi
I made this following Priya's [Sugar and Spices.]
I added Ginger, Green chilli paste and Fenugreek seeds while tempering to suit my taste.
Here goes my version of this recipe.
1. Curds - 1 cup
2. Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
3. Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
4. Ginger Chilli Paste - 1/2 tsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Cooked Chick peas - 1 cup
7. Dhaniya Powder - 1/4 tsp
9. Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
10. Besan - 2 table spoons
1. Mustard seeds
2. Dry red Chillies
3. Fenugreek Seeds
4. Curry leaves
5. Coriander leaves for Garnishing.
1. Take curds in a bowl and add Chilli powder, Dhaniya powder, Garam Masala Powder, Salt, Ginger Chilli paste, Besan and Hing. Mix well and keep it aside.
2. Heat Oil in the pan, splutter Mustard seeds, Curry leaves, Methi seeds, Dry red Chillies andpour in the Curd mixture.
3. Add cooked Chick pea and cook in slow fire for 15 minutes.
Garnish with Coriander and serve hot with Roti/ Rice.
Thank You Priya - Sugar and Spice for this Excellent Recipe that was enjoyed by all in my family.