Easy way of Making Sambar.
 Goes well with tiffins like Idli, Dosa,Upma, Sevai.
 Tastes Great
Moong Dal Sambar
1. Moong Dal 1/2 cup
2. Green Chillies 2
3. Pearl Onions 10
5. Turmeric Powder
6. Sambar Powder - 1 tsp
7. Tamarind water 1/4 cup
8. Tomatoes 2
9. Vegetables - Drum Stick, Brinjal, Carrot, Potato - One or in a Combine.
10. Salt to taste.
11. Fenugreek Seeds 1/4 tsp
1. Mustard seeds
2. Curry Leaves
1. Pressure cook Dal by adding Green Chillies, Turmeric, Tomatoes and Fenugreek seeds. Mash them nicely and keep it aside.
2. Heat Oil in a Kadai or Pan, add Mustard seeds and Curry leaves, then add Onion and fry well.
3. Add remaining Vegetables and fry for a minute.
4. Now goes Tamarind Water, Sambar Powder and Hing.
5. Cook till the raw smell goes from Tamarind, now add mashed dal and 1/2 cup water and bring it to a boil.
6. Garnish with Coriander leaves.
=X= Serve Hot. =X=