Sauce made of Tomato and cooked with Vegetables.
Ingredients for making Sauce:
1. Tomato - Fully ripe 3 nos.
2. Garlic - Finely chopped - 1 clove
3. Onions - Finely chopped - 1/4 cup
4. Tomato Sauce - 2 tablespoons.
5. Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 tsp
6. Nutmeg Powder - 1/4 tsp
7. Olive oil 3 tsp.8. Mixed herbs - 2 tsp [Parsley, Rosemary etc]
9. Bail leaves - Fresh or dried
10. Salt to taste
11. Sugar 1/2 tsp
12. Pepper Powder to taste
1. Boil the Tomatoes and remove its skin.
2. Blend this Tomato, Cinnamon Powder, Nutmeg Powder and keep it aside.
3. Heat Oil in a pan, add Garlic, fry for a minute and then add chopped Onion Pieces.
4. Cook Onion till transparent and then add blend Puree, Salt, Sugar.
5. Cook till it thickens, add Herbs Pepper Powder and Basil leaves.
Cooking Of Pasta:
1. Cook Pasta according to Instructions on pack.
2. Steam Vegetables (Carrot, Baby Corn) and cut them length wise.
3. Cut Green and Red Bell peppers into sticks.Slice Onions.
4. Heat 2 tsp of Oilve oil and Stir fry Bell peppers, Steamed vegetables, Onion Slices and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add Home Made Tomato Sauce and Cooked pasta.
# Serve Hot and Garnish with Parmesan(Grated) Cheese. #
~ Home made items are tasty and Satisfying. ~
This is my entry for JHIVA (TOMATO) hosted by RP of Myworkshop