Monday, June 05, 2006
Last week we all had cold and cough, we wanted to have curds, but it was very cold.
I remembered the dish that my mother used. That is More Rasam.
I share this with you all.
1. Curds 1 cup
2. Water 3 cups
3. Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
4. Hing little
5. Salt to taste
6. Rice flour 1 tsp
7. Omam (Ajwain ) 11/2 tsp
8. Grated ginger 1/4 tsp
1. Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
2. Dry Red Chillies 2 (broken into pieces)
3. Curry leaves.
1. Dry Roast Omam till it pops open and keep it aside.
2. Dilute the curd and churn nicely.
3. Now in that add Rice flour, Salt, Hing , Grated ginger and Turmeric powder.
4. Heat Oil in a Pan or Kadai Season with Mustard, Red Chillies and Curry leaves and pour over the diluted Curd mix and cook till foamy (before Boiling stage).
[ Serve Hot with Cooked Rice.]
* * * Giving a break to food blogs for a couple of weeks. Shall be back in July. Till then, enjoy Life and Take Care. * * *