=> Easy to make.
=> Colorful - kids and adults will love this.
=> Made with grated Carrot and seasoned with Indian spices.
1. Idli batter
2. Curry leaves and coriander leaves handful chopped finely.
3. Grated Carrot, Boiled peas.
4. Grated Ginger 1 tsp
5. Finely chopped green chilli 1
6. Oil or Ghee 1 tsp
7. Mustard, Urad dal, Channa dal for seasoning.
1. In Idli batter, mix 3/4 of grated Carrot, Peas, Curry leaves, Coriander leaves, Chopped ginger.
2. Heat oil and season with Mustard, Urad dal, Channa dal and Hing, pour the seasoning over Idli batter and mix gently.
3. In a greased Idli plate, sprinkle remaining grated Carrot on each pit and on top of it pour Idli batter .
4. Steam till the Idli is cooked.
~ Idli with a difference is Ready. ~
~ Serve Hot with Idli podi or Coconut Chutney. ~