Coriander Rice in Coconut Milk
Rice made with Fresh green Coriander, masalas and cooked in coconut milk.
Very rich and tasty rice and good for lunch box, pot luck parties etc.,
1. Rice - 1 cup (here I used Basmati Rice) wash few times and drain the water and keep this for some 15 mins
2. Onions - 2 nos finely sliced
3. Carrot - 1 cut into cubes
4. Salt to taste
5. Oil - 2 tsps
6. Ghee - 1-1/2 tsp
7. Coconut milk 2 cups (diluted)
Ingredients for Grinding:-
1. Coriander leaves - tightly pressed one cup
2. Ginger - small piece
3. Garlic - 2 pods
4. Green chillies - 2 according to taste
5. Turmeric powder little (to bring nice Color to the dish)
1. Heat oil and ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. Fry onions till it turns into golden brown.