Chocolate Walnut Brownie
Shall we go for a Chocolate Walnut Brownie (eggless)?
1. Maida - 1 cup
2. Sugar - 50 gms
3. Butter - 50 grms
4. Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
5. Baking Soda - 1 tsp
6. Baking Powder - 1 1/4 tsp
7. Chopped walnut and Almonds - 1/4cup (reserve some for decoration)
8. Cooking Chocolate (I used Hersheys semi sugar ) - 125 grms.
9. Water - 60 ml
1. Oven Pre-heat - 180C for 10 mins.
2. Butter Paper
3. Baking Tray
1. Sieve Maida, Baking Powder, Baking Soda twice and Keep aside.
2. Mix Condensed Milk and Water in a Bowl.
3. Double boil the Chocolate. (In a big vessel boil water and in that Boiling water Keep the Chocolate in a vessel to melt)
4. Beat Butter and Sugar till creamy.
5. Then add condensed Milk, Melted Chocolate and mix well.
6. Now goes Flour and Chopped Nuts, mix gently.
7. In a Baking tray put butter sheet and Pour this mixture, level it by gentle shaking.
8. Bake in preheated oven till 40 mins or till done.
And Do I need to tell you what you enjoy most............ .
...Warm Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream and/or Chocolate Sauce......
a. Garnish remaining Nuts when its half baked.
b. Completely cool and cut into squares.
c. White Choco Chips can be Sprinkled while baking to get double choco brownie.