1. Red Capsicum 1
2. Fresh Red Chillies 3 to 4 according to taste
3. Jaggery - Little
4. Salt to taste
5. Tamarind - Small lime size
1. Mustard Seeds
2. Urad dal
3. Curry leaves.
1. Chop the Capsicum and Chillies and keep aside.
2. Heat 2 tsp of Oil in a tawa and fry this Chilli pieces for a while.
3. Cool and Grind it along with Jaggery, Tamarind, Salt and Hing.
4. Heat one tsp of oil and temper the Mustard Seeds, urad Dal and Curry leaves.
Colour ful Chutney goes well with Bread, Rotis and esp with South Indian Tiffin items of Idli, dosa etc.
Monday, August 04, 2008