1. Gram Flour 1 cup
2. Rice Flour 2 tablespoons
3. Salt to Taste
4. Cashew nut pieces few
5. Chopped Methi Leaves 2 handful.
6. Ghee 1 tsp
7. Cooking Soda Pinch
8. Sugar 1/2 tsp
9. Coriander Powder 1 tsp
10. Chilli Powder 1/2tsp
11. Ginger Small piece
12. Fennel (Sombu) 2 tsp
13. Green Chillies 2
14. Oil for frying.
15. Water to knead
1. In a vessel add Gram flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Cashew, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder,Sugar, Ghee and Cooking Soda. Mix well and keep it aside.
2. In a small Mixie jar, take Fennel seeds, Green Chillies, Ginger and grind into a Powder.
3. Add this to the flour mixture, Chopped Methi Leaves and mix well.
4. Sprinkle some water to the flour and make stiff dough.
5. In hot oil, put in small quantities and fry till golden brown.
Methi's goodness and slight bitter taste makes this an excellent Snack.
Try this out soon, folks......
This is my Submission for JFI (Greens) hosted by Indira of Mahanandi.
Thank you Indira for hosting such a nice event.