# Rasam with Cauliflower pieces and dal water.
# Slightly spicy and flavoured with lemon.
# Easy to make and best for parties.
These are What you need:
1. Cauliflower - One small floret
2. Cooked and Diluted dal water (Toor dal) 2 cups
3. Slit Green Chillies - 3
4. Lemon Juice - 2 tsps
5. Salt to taste
7. Turmeric Powder
8. Ripe Tomato - 1/2 (Finely Cut)
These are What you need to Make coarse powder:
1. Pepper 1/2 tsp
2. Jeera 1 tsp
3. Few seeds of coriander
4. One Garlic pod.
These are What you need For Tempering:
1. Oil / Ghee 2 tsp
2. Mustard seeds
3. Small piece of cinnamon stick
4. 1 or 2 cloves.
These are What you need For Garnishing:
1. Coriander Leaves
2. Curry Leaves
1. In boiling water immerse Cauliflower for 5 minutes, Take out and chop finely.
2. In diluted Dal water add Salt, Turmeric powder, Hing, Green chillies, finely chopped Tomatoes andthe Hero of this recipe, chopped Cauliflower.
3. Mix Coarse powder and keep it aside.
4. Heat Oil or Ghee in a pan, Temper the mustard seeds, cinnamon and cloves.
5. Pour this mixture and cook in slow flame till boiling stage.
6. Squeeze Lemon juice after switching off.
-- Cauli Rasam is Ready --
][ Enjoy this with Rice or as a Clear Soup. ][
Oh my! another Rasam.Beauty!
I made your Kollu Rasam.Out of this world!!Thank you, MT!
I have never made cauliflower rasam. Its raining here so would be perfect. Thanks for sharing
Never heard of cauliflower rasam, will try this soon
that was a good variation to the same old rasam..nice try M.T..thanks for the recipe.
WOW !! Never heard of rasam made from Cauliflower..the only vegetable used in rasam at my house our tomatoes. Will give yours a try this weekend. Thank you
Hi MT. I have been eating so much cauliflower in the same old ways - - I can't wait to try this! It looks and sounds delicious. Thanks so much!
I can very well crown u the 'queen of rasams'. U have blogged so many rasam varities.Never heard of cauliflower rasam.. thanks for the recipe.
In my house everybody like rasam.Try this rasam also u will like it. Thanks.
This rasam is perfect for cold days. Please try this and let me know. Thanks.
Thank u so much. Please do let me know the outcome of it.
Yes, It is new look to the old rasam.Thanks.
Please do let me know the outcome of it. Thanks.
Please try this rasam surely u will like it. Thanks.
Thanks a lot !!Keep visiting.
I tried this rasam yesterday and I loved it, its hot and spicy!! thanks for the recipe!
Post a Comment