Diamond Cuts (Salted Version)
Tea time snack, that is Kids friendly and Easy to make.
1. Maida 3 1/2 cup
2. Oil 1 cup ( Or use 1/2 oil and 1/2 ghee)
3. Salt to taste
4. Sugar 1 tsp
5. Sesame seeds 2 tsp
6. Pinch of soda (Optional)
7. Water to knead.
8. Oil to fry
1. In a big bowl put Maida, Salt, Sugar, Sesame, Oil, Soda and mix well.
2. Knead with water. (Use minimum water possible.) It should be thick.(Like Puri dough)
3. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll into 1inch thick chappathis and cut into small squares.
5. Fry in hot oil till crisp.
6. Cool and store in air tight containter.
These Crispies can be enjoyed with Tea and anytime.