**Rasam made with Grated Ginger, Tomato Puree and Dal water.**
1. Grated Ginger 2 tsp
2. Tomato puree 3 table spoons
3. Green Chilli 1
4. Cooked Dal Water - 1 cup
5. Salt to taste
7. Jaggery very little
Ingredients for Seasoning:
1. Ghee 1 tsp
2. Mustard Seeds
3. Cumin Seeds
4. Curry leaves.
1. Sliced Ginger pieces
2. Ginger Juice 1 tsp
3. Coriander Leaves
1. Mix Grated Ginger, Tomato Puree, Dal water, Slit Green Chilli, Salt , Jaggery and Hing and keep it aside.
2. Heat Oil in a Kadai and Splutter the Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Curry leaves and pour in the mixture.
3. Cook till it reaches boiling stage.
4. Garnish with sliced Ginger pieces, Ginger juice, Coriander leaves.
* ~ * Serve Hot with Steamed Rice
Have it as an Appetising Soup. * ~ *
This is my Submission for JFI#10 (Ginger) Hosted by Rosie of What's the recipe today jim?